Friday, March 22, 2013

#AnwarSodomy2: [PART 2]: The Truth


It is indeed drama at its very best when a father who sits besides his son when the son swears in the name of God that he was indeed sodomised by the opposition leader, begs the Attorney General to appeal his son’s case when the AG Chambers were in the process of contemplation but somehow somewhat makes a 180 degree turn and accuses his son of making himself a pawn in a political game.

Throw in the name of the Prime Minister and confess that you have been a PKR supporter since 1998, you have a story that can make you millions albeit compromising your dignity, your own son’s integrity and give unwarranted political mileage to the opposition coalition.

I despise gutter politics, even if the person doing it was my idol, hence the reason I have decided to come up in the previous open letter with all the discrepancies that occurred during the course of Sodomy 2.

If all Anwar could conjure is that I was not his lawyer, in an official statement in the PKR website, it lends credibility to my side of the story as to the happenings in Sodomy 2 for the very reason that not even one of my allegations were answered with facts.

Of course, I got the usual bullshit of me being bought by Umno-BN but to be honest that is the least I bargained for knowing the PKR modus operandi of treating their de facto as “Anugerah Tuhan”.

As I had mentioned in my open letter previously, Anwar Ibrahim did not have the guts to take the stand and fight his case. This is the same man who went around the country in the run up to the judgment day on 9/1/2012 to explain his side of the story to the public but did not do it in open court.

Anwar decided to play the Mandela role to gain public empathy and overseas sympathy that he was not offered a fair trial. He ran away from answering questions and that is the truth.

Saiful Bukhari was asked questions in court by senior lawyers such as Karpal Singh and rest of the defence team. He had the guts and courage to withstand the questions that were thrown at him. Why Anwar failed to do the same? He claimed conspiracy from the word go but why so much hesitation and anxiety to take the stand if such an incident never occurred in the first place.

Carefully notice that Anwar hesitates and is afraid to make any statement under oath or in the name of Lord. Something which the guy Anwar claims to be a consummate liar, Saiful Bukhari, has done so. Since he is a tree man now, he loses the charm and popularity that came when he played victim of an alleged Umno-BN conspiracy.

The very court, which he had labeled as a “Kangaroo Court” and a BN tool, has acquitted him. How does he prove his point that BN is behind this saga again?

Saiful’s dad had no role whatsoever in the trial. He played the father who cared about his son until last week and now he claims conspiracy.


Why? The answer is simple. Anwar wants to hammer in the point that he is a victim of conspiracy. He is making Azlan his mouthpiece. Saying the things he wants to say through Azlan. Remember that Anwar is the King of deception.

Still skeptical over my explanations? Please ask “Anugerah Tuhan” to answer these questions:

1 Who prepared press statement Azlan read out in the press conference? If you are telling the truth, why pre-empt it? And I know for sure who wrote it Dato’ Seri.

2 Why join PKR and claim that he has been a PKR supporter since 1999 when till recently he has been anything but supportive of their “apparent” and “deceptive” cause?

3 What is the haste and need in having Azlan coming up with such statement and immediately roping him into PKR, that too without the presence of the party president? Does she even have a say in the party?

Anwar’s intentions are simple. He wants to put blame on the government or more precisely Umno-BN for the bisexual image that has been attached to him. For him, it is the case of proving that his assertion of conspiracy is true.

But the problem is, Anwar “allegedly” sodomised Saiful, not his dad.

My open letter previously has made many question my integrity. The problem is when wrong things are happening right in front of my eyes, you can’t just keep mum and move on, especially when you feel cheated that the very man you believed is a reformist and an honest man is not what he is. I am willing to take the flak as long as the rakyat know the real man behind the reformist mask.

Attack me all you can. I have put forward questions to Anwar in my previous letters. I have now too. I have documents to back all my claims, even this.

Astroboy no documents pertaining to your trial went without having a “check in” to my e-mail inbox. And this is not even part 2 of my article to your scam in Sodomy 2. Recall the alibi list? Recall the recorder that was passed to me by your brother, Rosdi to record all the conversations in the interview?

My demand is simple. Do not use Saiful’s dad for your political mileage ever again. Fight Saiful like a man.
Former Anwarista, a boy privy to all underground happenings in Sodomy 2

No comments:

MY SLIDESHARE UPLOAD

Blog Archive