DIkemaskini (15/3/2014 - 1407HRS)
Pesawat Malaysia Airlines MH370 telah dirampas,berkata demikian menurut Bernama.
Seorang pegawai kerajaan Malaysia berkata rampasan itu bukan hanya lagi satu teori tetapi ia adalah 'konklusif'.
Pegawai tersebut, yang terlibat dalam penyiasatan itu, berkata mereka telah menentukan bahawa salah seorang juruterbang atau orang lain yang mempunyai pengalaman terbang, telah merampas pesawat itu.
Bagaimanapun, motifnya belum diketahui dan juga tidak jelas ke mana pesawat itu berada.
Spekulasi bertiup kencang bahawa kerajaan Malaysia akan mengumumkan perkara itu dalam sidang akhbar yang dijadual pada hari ini.
Manakala, dibawah pula adalah kronologi mengikut garis masa sepanjang apa yang berlaku sejak 8 pagi tadi hingga pesawat disahkan dirampas.
KRONOLOGI MENGIKUT LAPORAN MEDIA ANTARABANGSA (INDIA)
SUMBER: ZEE NEWS
11:30 am: Indian Navy search Andaman Sea for missing plane
- The Indian Navy ships along with the planes and helicopters have not found any trace of the missing place in the Andaman Sea islands on the third day of the search operations, the AP reported.
- The search operation has now been extended into the Bay of Bengal, VSR Murthy, a top Indian coast Guard official reportedly said.
11:00 am: Have been asked to help find the missing plane: Psychic Uri Geller
- The famous psychic Uri Geller has revealed that he has been asked to use his powers to help find the missing Malaysian Airline plane, the ANI reported.
- Geller further said that a 'substantial figure' in Malaysia has requested him to asked him to find out the fate of the missing plane.
10:45 am: Malaysian PM to address press conference today
- Malaysian PM Najib Razak will address a press conference today on the missing Malaysian airliner.
10:30 am: Authorities looking for hijack motive
- Meanwhile, the authorities have still not established any motive for the hijack and no demands have also been made so far.
10:00 am: Malaysian aircraft has been hijacked, say investigators
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 carrying 239 people was hijacked by more than one person who had significant flying experience, the Malaysian authorities concluded in their investigation report .
9:00 am: Malaysian plane flew for 1,600 kms after losing contact: Reports
- The investigators further said that the communication devices of the aircraft were switched off after the hijack and the plane was then steered off-course. It is yet to be ascertained where the plane has been taken.
8:45 am: 'Malaysia airlines plane flew over Indian Ocean'
- The plane may have flown over around 1,600 kms after losing contact, the reports stated.
8:15 am: 'Aircraft flew for hours before losing contact'
- It is being speculated that the plane might have travelled in the northwest direction from where it turned towards south and flew over the Indian Ocean.
- Recent investigations have revealed that the aircraft may have been flying for hours before it might have run out of fuel.
8:00 am: Search for the missing plane enters second week
- While the last known contact by the plane was over South China Sea, reports state that the missing aircraft may have reportedly sent signals to satellites hours after it lost contact with the radar.
- The investigators continue to to be baffled about the fate of the missing aircraft and what might have happened to it as the search operation entered its second week.